Ranking
just say something bad about boost and then all the admin will ban your ass in 0.5 seconds
Type 1 if you are edging
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Post your plans to steal the declaration of independence.

Works every time

Nicolas Cage has the plan for sure.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
talk about maya, insta permad

My name is Toffee.

This has also literally never been true. I can't recall a single instance in which anyone was banned for talking about me. Staff has historically tolerated a lot of harassment directed at me.

If you can't help but say some gross, bigoted shit while talking about me and get banned for that, then that's a you problem.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
My name is Toffee.

This has also literally never been true. I can't recall a single instance in which anyone was banned for talking about me. Staff has historically tolerated a lot of harassment directed at me.

If you can't help but say some gross, bigoted shit while talking about me and get banned for that, then that's a you problem.

It took around 2 minutes to get me banned from discord just because I said Maya instead of whatever you go by nowadays.

Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post
It took around 2 minutes to get me banned from discord just because I said Maya instead of whatever you go by nowadays.

saying the wrong nickname in a game about balls its kinda bigoted...
Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post

Go ahead, post the logs. Absolutely guarantee you were being a total shithead. Or continue to cry about it on the forums without giving any more context, since that supports your narrative well enough.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
My name is Toffee.

womp womp
I fucking hate Loona