Toribash
Original Post
toribash permaban speedrun
Hey guys I am thinking for my next challenge I would like to speedrun a permaban I am just asking for tips and tricks before I make my attempt I will be doing it on a different account to this one
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS
'-'
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
Hey guys I am thinking for my next challenge I would like to speedrun a permaban I am just asking for tips and tricks before I make my attempt I will be doing it on a different account to this one

Well permaban speedrun does not depend on you in any way, because the administration’s response time to any type of violation is random. But the fastest way to get a permanent ban is to register an account whose name will contradict the rules of the game
it's really a lot easier than you guys think

just say something slightly toxic or just make an innocent post in your own clan board and death29 will come running at mach 49 to permaban your ass off the face of the fuckin EARTH

guaranteed
I almost got banned from the toribash discord for posting a link to the toribash forum earlier
shits wild
-----
fools tryna blame me for the content they allow to be hosted on their servers
Last edited by AltyWalty; 1 Week Ago at 09:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I almost got banned from the toribash discord for posting a link to the toribash forum earlier
shits wild
-----
fools tryna blame me for the content they allow to be hosted on their servers

You didn’t almost get banned from the discord, the only thing that happened was me saying you should be banned as a joke
Signature
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
You didn’t almost get banned from the discord, the only thing that happened was me saying you should be banned as a joke

your inauthenticity is never appreciated swosh you know communication isnt my strongest asset and you play on that to irritate and frustrate me for your own amusement I think you need to be more empathic
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
You can just message an admin or sir and they'll give it to you no questions asked

wheres the fun or creativity in that though
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS