Ranking
I Like This, though for sum reason the flat picture looks uneven maybe expanding or declining sides will make it look better
UH..the spinny[spinning head] looks a little akward.. the visor takes up half the face and now looks stretched out and ugly..maybe try redoing it over but making lines spread out so it won't look morphed when on the head..so a little more natural feel then "fitting" size feel...and it has no neck to complete the whole head..i would suggest adding a helmet bottom[like fine point lines to look like metal being bended across] so it looks like a helmet not like every other normal head texture,which have it all the way across,making it look like a picture pasted on its whole face...

SPINNING HEAD: 4/10
FLAT IMAGE: 8/10

You need to make it more even and not make it looked stretched

keep trying
Cha-Ching
The head look flat because there isn't much shading. And I don't mean simple draw-in-some-darker-lines-at-the-bottom shading. It needs some thought out shading. Realistic shading.

Also needs material at the top and bottom. The Top at the very least.
It is, to me, the second most important part of a head, coming in behind the face.
While the face is what usually defines the head, the top is what you will see the most.

Robots also have few shaky lines.
The suggestions on line tool/pen tool would help a lot.
if you can't be bothered, then AT LEAST construct the lines from a series of straight lines. In GIMP, it's made by holding down the shift key while clicking. I'm not sure if this works in PS, but it has worked well for be in the past.

Also, to make it as realistic as possible, you should use the black lines as a guide.
If you observe objects in real life, none of them are outlined, like they are in cel-shaded tb :]
Of course, if you are going for a cartoony look, those work well

it's not too bad of a head, but it can be far better
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]