Toribash
Original Post
[HEAD]Process of my robotic head
I'm starting to do a robotic head,this is the first part of it,any advices,ideas needed and appreciated.I need ideas on the colors too
Last edited by William; Jul 1, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
wow very cool
awesome start
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
What program are you using? If you're using gimp, I'd use a brush size of around 0.06 for fine details, as the thinness appears semi-opaque. Good luck on the head!
Proud iCoF Leiutenant.You strike first. I strike last.
uhh? i would suggest putting a spinning head so people dont copy

its nice though,but i dont like the colors..u should make visor glow like bright green when u put eyes in
Cha-Ching
Ehm, it all looks like it's scribbled on with a very old pen. It really makes it look bad, the idea is nice, the effects aren't too bad, but the awkward lines make it well.. quite horrible. Oh and it's asymmetric.
Try using the pen tool for curves, atleast that makes them smooth (I don't know if you're using photoshop, but I'm just assuming you do)
Apart from that it's not that bad. Maybe try adding more details like glow and reflection, these are all matte colors and that makes it look boring.
mapleleaf, not all of us likes pen tool :/ but i just learned using it and it is better for curves.

now to the head.
the shading on the visor is bit off, otherwise the shading and stuff look good to my eye you are improving
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Are you mad?

pen tools rule... you can even make it behave like a brush

also makes scaling textures up and down a snap...