Toribash
replays 6/10
music 10/10, very comic
Rutzor being overrated 9/10 <--- doesn't tie into the video i just think it should be a part of the voteing process so the vote talliers are all like "WHAT THE HELL? how do we mark this?"
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Really I think your is much more creative and more amusing than than the other tries.

the music is what chac just said very badly placed.
I was hoping for some slow paced greatness but came out with slow replays and fast music. although I loved the creativity at the beggining.

8/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Aha! I knew that first song was by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.
Also, I liked the video.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by Vamp_09 View Post
Rutzor being overrated 9/10 <--- doesn't tie into the video i just think it should be a part of the voteing process so the vote talliers are all like "WHAT THE HELL? how do we mark this?"

I'm sorry, and I appreciate the comment, but I have no idea what you mean by this. Unless someone haxed my vid this is nowhere in the video...Idk, please explain.

Thanks everyone for commenting I actually cycled through 2 other songs to open with, both of them were from chip tunes and fit the old video game thing very well, but I tried I believe I can fly and the syncing just worked, so I stuck with it.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
Aha! I knew that first song was by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.

Hell yeah xD I love that band because they make it ok to like crappy music :P
Last edited by deady; Sep 1, 2009 at 05:10 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.