Toribash
Original Post
[vid] Senior Discount
This was my entry for the OLDA org video comp . People in that thread really seem to like it, but I wanted to bring it here and see what sort of criticisms I could get, as I myself see plenty wrong with it.

As of yet there is no HQ download of it, but if you watch it HQ on youtube you get pretty close to what I have on my PC.

comment and rate please.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I love it! Not only because it's the first vid I'm in, but also because it has great transitions, effects, angles and sync.

9.5/10 Very very nice job.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Mostly what
Tempo said. Great angels, sync, music choices.

Its really nothing I have seen before. Nice shader, transition use of characters and shaders. The replays were nice. Its amazing that OLDA is producing really amazing videos and competitions lately.

After the beginning of the 'Lady Killer' song, it was funny, less serious, even more laidback. The length of this video is great. Some say 'OmG long video im nawt watchin dis. I'll get bored'. This video kept me tranced into the video, unlike just a bunch of replays.

Who ever said too much of a good thing is bad? This video really is amaszing. Nothing I( and most[all] of the community) have seen before.

Goodjob deady :'D
Originally Posted by nate456 View Post
please tell me the songs used

The songs were, in order I beleive I can fly (a cover of an R. Kelly song) by Me first and the gimmie gimmies. The second and third songs are by Andrew Jackson Jihad and are called Lady Killer and Ciggarettes. And the song that played over the credits is from the end of the movie Love, Ludlow, but I have no idea what it is called.

Thanks for all the positive feedback After this I am encouraged to make some more.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Loved the beginning but your video seems too slow for the fast paced songs.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube