Ranking
Originally Posted by Person View Post
Yeah, the demo users kind of need their own servers, because most of them are sort of unskilled and/or n00b.

I know that, but when I started there was only two demo servers. I think they can get along just fine in two or three servers.
> implying I have a signature
Agreed. I would hate for the game to be filled with endless noobs. The people that really enjoy the game should have their own servers.
yeah and if it is true and we have to update our key's what about people like me whom won the key in a tornament that would just be extremly unfair and unjustifyed
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

i agree with darkenergy, and if we dont get new keys it would be unfair on the poor and the rich would have no poblem at all!
You're not going to have to pay to upgrade your reg keys. Case closed.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
i have a question.

if u were to register and then get a totally new computer and hafta reinstall toribash from scrath would i still be regged?
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
i have a question.

if u were to register and then get a totally new computer and hafta reinstall toribash from scrath would i still be regged?

As long as you keep your key, yes.
> implying I have a signature