Ranking
Originality, humor and/or silliness is what makes names good in my eyes. No offense to the people who have usernames like the following, but i personally dislike names with excessive use of X's, as well as the word "dragon". I mean, seriously, X's and dragons in your username doesn't make you cool. Your username doesn't make you cool either, for that matter. You are the only one who can make yourself cool.
But anyways, if a username makes me laugh, then i certainly think it's a good name. Also, if someone nails that cool-name-bro factor without being generic, then i think it's good as well.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Anything generic, with X's, or with numbers is usually horrible, and not to be generalizing, but people that have stuff like that in their name are usually pretty lame.
Originality and creativity, I'd think. Funny ones are always good. Something with character. Lol, I thought my name sounded like a shifty hobo who's always on the bottle. Not like I expected anyone else to come up with that, but then I just needed something distinct and memorable.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
No. Thats bias, Just because you have numbers.

You seriously are a fucking idiot, aren't you?

Anyway, the best user names are the ones that are easy to remember and contain some sort of repetition
i agree with H4rl3quin,numbers make ur more pro,but i like badass names,originality names,i think this stupid names sucks like:bigbear,babyface,and other stupid things like batman(no offence)
Originality is probably the most important. Numbers dont really make you "pro" It depends on if the numbers are used well. Like H4rl's name.
I would say memorability is the most important. You can't be a "great toribashian" if nobody knows your name.

110345710=/=Memorable
TheStooge=Memorable (Excuse me if this is taken, I pulled it out of my ass)

*edit* when I said "great toribashian" I didn't mean gameplay skill. I meant being like Nuthug.
Last edited by Chopperkid; Oct 12, 2009 at 01:02 AM.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
What I hate most in names are Numbers. For example superpwner2123, Unless it goes in your name, like Hanz0, I hate it.

I also hate it when people put X's and things like xXdragonboi23Xx, as mentioned before. Names like those make me want to myself.