Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Names.
Lately, I've been thinking... what makes a good Toribash username? Is it the simplicity? The originality? Or the meaning? Post about how you feel on this subject. And Post some good unused usernames you can think of. Any at all.

I've also been told "All famous toribashians have badass names?" Do any of you think this is true?
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
I think good names come from originality. I don't remember where I got mine or even why I picked it. I like names like Blam, Mwah, and Nokturnal. I thought of a few names and one is Sektor. It is kind of cool sounding.
Originality Definetly,
Rememberable something that stands out,
Sense, If it doesnt make sense, Its pointless
Want 1k event for doing something easy? check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129460
Originally Posted by Mwah View Post
I've also been told "All famous toribashians have badass names?" Do any of you think this is true?

Lol, by who exactly?

There are some cool names out there, I haven't really come across many that I think 'suck'. A good name really does need originality I reckon. I thought of my name as a joke, as I never thought I would get hooked on the forums, and it's not particularly good.

Thing is, basically all SMODS and PT have pretty cool names, yet if they weren't a SMOD or a PT member their names would seem where near as cool. I'll take Bdo as an example, I don't think the name is particularly thoughful or 'cool', but because he's a PT member (leader), people think it's much better than if he was just a regular user.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Loshi View Post
Something that doesn't have numbers in.

Not entirely true, Hanz0 has a zero, I think he has one of the coolest names in toribash.
Want 1k event for doing something easy? check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129460
Originally Posted by liveEVIL View Post
some names are so fine cuz they are pretty stupid =/

What do you mean?
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.