Ranking
i hate those sidebars too! especially this new head of the week thing!! my whole pc laggs!!
normally i've got no problems to run Toribash, gimp, and firefox at the same time, but when i go in the forum it laggs!!!!!!!!!!
Check out my Youtube!
I like the sidebars. They don't lag for me. But if they are going to take them away I would like to be able to find the information in the sidebars somewhere else.
not lagging

but i dont really care that sin beat gunshift64
or if coolguy1337 got his brown belt
or if nacho has 44 achievements.

but i do like the head of the week though
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I don't know about anyone else, but is the head of the week supposed to be pure black?

Also, instead of being collapsible, how about being able to toggle them in the User Control Panel?

PS: I'm not lagging, but I'm using Google Chrome, so it may be just because of my browser.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Head of the week, gives appreciation to the many texturists out there. For example if you got head of the week then you'd feel mighty good. For having your work on the very front of toribash. It gives good advertisement, good appreciation to all the hard work that goes into making a head texture, and just overall is a nice use of the "white space".

So yea, I think that the "Head of the Week" was a great Idea that should be kept.

But I wish I knew how to compete for the Head of the Week. They probably are testing out some heads before the competitions actually get held for it.

(>^_^)>
ya, but youd feel crap if u think your stuff deserves to be up there, but never is...
lol
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by william405 View Post
I'm pretty annoyed of these sidebars:Newest achievements,latest fights and head of the week.For god's sake can you add these info on a separate tab because they lag my browser badly for first thing and they are utterly useless.I mean they might be a bit of a use for some people but why should I see them in every page that opens.
Discus.Is your browser lagging too?

i concur.

it doesn't "lag", but it loads slower. plus it's useless and annoying.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
I like the sidebars alot, but that's just my preference.
They don't lag me in the least.
But a collapse option would be beneficial.