Ranking
Original Post
Useless new achievment,head of the week...
I'm pretty annoyed of these sidebars:Newest achievements,latest fights and head of the week.For god's sake can you add these info on a separate tab because they lag my browser badly for first thing and they are utterly useless.I mean they might be a bit of a use for some people but why should I see them in every page that opens.
Discus.Is your browser lagging too?
Your messed up world enthrills me
It's not lagging my browser at all, however I agree with the fact that they are completely useless.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Weird,but I used to open many tabs at the same time and it didn't lag but now when I open about 5 It lags.
Also,everyday they are adding something new to it,then after time passes there will be a lot so there should be in that time for them a tab,because they would be too much for them to be collapsible as you say.
I have same problem as you, I can't use Opera at all anymore. Firefox is still kinda usable, but that head of the week thing is lagging so much. Opera is using 99% of my processor and sometimes it completely freezes.
:V
You are the single one lagging.
I'm not lagging at all...

More white space occupied the better imo.
Centuries Of Damn
Not really,because if it has to load everytime you are visiting a new page,and it has to refresh then loading every page becomes slower too.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Simple answer, they need to be collapsible. You don't have to see them if you don't want to, then.

This man is obviously very clever.

Anyway, this "Head texture of the week" thing is bull unless someone tells us what it's all about. Why is it the head texture of the week? Who chooses the htotw?

Anyway, it seems to go pink every time the forum goes down, which has happened 3 times today...

Suspicious, eh?