Ranking
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
They must have been pretty terrible for him not to include them in the video, stop whining and go get better.

Follow his idea, maybe you aren't good enough. No offence.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Originally Posted by Kankwa View Post
Great vid'

I see my name on it but i doesn't see my replay.

8/10

Shit, Sorry Kankwa, I got you and Haxu confused while I was recording the replays and making the intro. If it is any consolation though, Haxu didnt get mentioned in the intro. You two have similar textures.

Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Thanks for nothing, i just posted my replays for nothin... you fail....hard....

Well, Sorry man, but I had a lot of replays to record and sift through and not much time to work with. I also didnt use replays from a few other people who posted, oddly enough they arent posting telling me I fail...lol, you were also in the intro for some reason.

Thanks everyone for the comments

@Bendover. Yeah, It didnt dawn on me until after the fact that I could make the text awesome in PS and import it, and actually I originally made each persons name in affter effects so that it stroked on screen (like writing with a pen) but it just didnt look right (shit took me like 3 hours to do, and then it sucked :/). I DO however like the title screen :P even though like 5 people have told me on irc that it sucks, I like simple titles, it reminds me of Kubrick or something.

Sorry about the shit sound everyone :/ While working I had my volume down most of the way, and I guess I figured it would transfer better.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Epic, epic epic epic epppiiccc. I love the falling thing. I hope to one day be in one of your vids
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"

You wonder why no one likes you.

Also on the video, The song quality was horrible for the first song, made me stop watching.

Because of the song, i couldn't watch all of it, but what i did see was actually pretty good.

Ill edit here when i take a better look at it.

Also, HEY DEADY <3
Deady, USE THE FILE I SENT YOU.

RE-RENDER IT.

The song sounds amazing when it hasn't got all the distortion.
It's seriously worth it. Don't let bad audio destroy a good vid.
infamous

Well al least you were in the intro, Plus i know that Deady had shitloads of replays since i posted mine like 2 months ago

K
The intro was awesome, i love the way we were falling. The camera work was decent and so were the shaders. Besides the audio i loved it. It really put a smile on my face.
7.5/10
Last edited by Oli; Dec 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM.
bring back wibbles
Originally Posted by deady View Post
I DO however like the title screen :P even though like 5 people have told me on irc that it sucks, I like simple titles, it reminds me of Kubrick or something.

simple can be good, but bright and bold red writing is just >.<
if ur gna go simple, id use a font like lithas or arial and just put a slight gradient over it with a slight blur
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-