Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Vomit: Redux.
Well, here is my new video Im working on getting the RS link up for HQ downloads, but if you really cant wait than click the HQ thing on youtube (though the full download is FAR better imo.) Im posting early because RapidShare is being a bitch, so Im sorting that all out.

Um, notes on the video: The music. During the opening it is a clip from The GZA's Liquid Swords album. The piano music behind that is Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by The Smashing Pumpkins (this is also the song that finishes the video, only at the end it is sped up a bit.) The Song in between, the loud technoy song, is Trickys version of Black Steele. And there is also a tiny clip of the very beginning of Still Alive at the title screen.

95% of the effects were done the old fashioned way, meaning no presets. Oddly enough, the times when I used After Affect's "ghosting" effect I had more trouble than I do when I do it myself. You can see where it happens, at the end of the vid especially when one of the replays re-starts in the ghosted version.

Anyways, tl;dr here is my new video, let me know what you think.

EDIT: All shaders aside from the first one are either made by Warcry, or are inverted versions of shaders made by Warcry

EDIT: HQ is for awesome people.
Last edited by deady; Dec 5, 2009 at 07:17 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Great, great, great camwork and editing, with the exception of a few minor glitches.
But godawful sound for that first song. :C

Please find a better version and redo it. PLEASE.

7/10 with bad audio.

You get a 9 if you redo that first song. :P
infamous
very good very good, but not one of my fav's
the syncing was pretty sick, especially on moltees walk out on his last replay 4:50 i think
cam work was pretty sick aswell.
the falling intro idea was cool, liked that

effects neer do much for me anyway, so i dont care much for those, always liked the cleaner vids, that dont focus on effects to make them good.

shaders, meh, preferencial, i prefer darker ones, and generally darker vids. rather than baby blues and pinks.
also like having one shader throughout the movie, dunno, just seems to keep the plot better

but the thing that got to me most was the text at the start >.< really need to read up some tutorials to make it look better.
your text in this vid, was like the climax to the big introduction, but it was soooo basic and hideous that it ruined it for me =/
my advice if u end up not reading the tuts, would be to download some nice understated, but almost flashy font, and use the same font and colour throughout the intro.
look at macperfects vids, with his logo.
idea: come up with some basic logo, and use it as a template for the rest of the text

but ya, good vid, alot of the stuff i didnt like was to do with preference, but PLEASE read some tuts on text.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Nice video as said the audio sux,the text could be better then normal font, 8/10 it is nice that you didn't use presets.I hope the wushu video is as good at this.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Great, great, great camwork and editing, with the exception of a few minor glitches.
But godawful sound for that first song. :C

Please find a better version and redo it. PLEASE.

7/10 with bad audio.

You get a 9 if you redo that first song. :P

The man speaks the truth!
Also, sexy shit :>
Teehee
Thanks for nothing, i just posted my replays for nothin... you fail....hard....
Last edited by Orfeas; Dec 5, 2009 at 02:53 PM.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Thanks for nothing, i just posted my replays for nothin... you fail....hard....

They must have been pretty terrible for him not to include them in the video, stop whining and go get better.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time