Ranking
You're sick at art dude. Like better than ducky (No offense Ducky). I'm an anime addict too you know. Anyway, amazing job. Maybe you can convince veb to get back sigs if you show him these. In fact I think he would like to bring them back if he saw these. All in all kick ass job.
Originally Posted by guitarookid View Post
You're sick at art dude. Like better than ducky (No offense Ducky).

Hell, none taken. At all. I wholly agree that he's brilliant.

<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by juo124 View Post
fail D;
http://213.198.113.30/images/wallpap...most_satan.jpg

what you mean fail? i never seen that picture b4 myself lol...and they are simuler but mines different i dont fail lol...well any ways thats not the original but oh and ty for your comments everyone ^_^ and im using photoshop cs3 ^_^ and illustrator cs3 ^_^ i have perfecting my sig styles and all of that for about 7 years now lol... and i have bean a anime fan sense i was in kindergarten lol..
Last edited by denkikoiji; Oct 12, 2007 at 12:20 AM.
yeah it is kinda hard to get it in a loop ^_^ but i did try my best at it but i could not get it to work out right ^_^ ok ^_^ ill give it a try ^_^ but ill probably make them all related to anime ^_^ cause i like anime ^_^ and i guess im good at it too ^_^ i dont think its to hard to make some heads but with the animated up and down and left and right and all that im still gonna need to get used to it for avatars lol ^_^

ok well here it is:

idk but i tried puting it on as my head but it diden't show it
Last edited by denkikoiji; Oct 12, 2007 at 06:27 AM.
Finally somebody arrived with plain AWESOME Gfx skills. I really love your OOB (Out Of Box) signature. The colour usage is plain sickness and the placement of everything is really well thought out.

9/10 since it could use a little more depth (I'm not saying I can do better)
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by denkikoiji View Post
yeah it is kinda hard to get it in a loop ^_^ but i did try my best at it but i could not get it to work out right ^_^ ok ^_^ ill give it a try ^_^ but ill probably make them all related to anime ^_^ cause i like anime ^_^ and i guess im good at it too ^_^ i dont think its to hard to make some heads but with the animated up and down and left and right and all that im still gonna need to get used to it for avatars lol ^_^

I would just like to make it apparent that "^_^" is the equivalent of a period with this one :P

Thank you for your time.
Originally Posted by denkikoiji View Post

Are you sure that this isn't supposed to be...you know hentai? They're all really great though.
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
no its not hentai it it was hentai it would be more nude not whereing anything and showing something in a hentai more of way but it is echii it has cloths on and in a prosition thats not to bad but is good ^_^ well...yah it it m0ore echii than hentai lol...