Ranking
Original Post
my Gfx! n stuff ^_^
Edited Updates: added my drawings!

Ok, Hi i am going to be putting everything im making and currently working on and my old work here ^_^ so here it is:

Gfx's:
oldest to newest

my gfx

ok that is my old work on avatar's and sig's i made ever since 2000 lol 7 years lol
there was more but i never uploaded it or anything and lost it on my old computer.

Vector's:

vector/trace

Drawing's:

ok well its not that grate and i drew it on my new laptop, its a tablet pc ^_^ well heres what im doing for a manga im makeing:

my manga cover

drawing

my drawings aren't that good but its my first time though so bare with me ok ^_^ ^-^

New!

new:
its my newly made popout sig ^_^

if you cant tell im an anime mega fan! lol ^_^ well...thats it till i do some more ^_^

new!!!

Shrink it or link it. - Kiwi
Last edited by Kiwi; Mar 12, 2008 at 11:00 PM.
Verry nice, I dont think you're an anime attic as an attic is the top floor of a house thats used for storage. Awesome art though! =P
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
lol i misspelled it lol i do have some more but i dont think ill put it up its more in the hentai category lol...and not fit for here it was some requests at an other forum and yah... lol...

something i worked on for my head its big though lol ill have to resize it though ^_^
Last edited by denkikoiji; Oct 11, 2007 at 03:41 PM.

and

Are really good.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸

Is the best sig I've seen on these forums, ever. And yes, I am trying to ignore the fact that she looks naked =D
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
^_^ its an echii sig lol it was the first time i did that type of style and sig ^_^
ok i tried something ^_^ idk how ill look on here bbut its a gif animated sig ^_^ well lets see how it goes

Last edited by denkikoiji; Oct 11, 2007 at 07:56 PM.
Wow, this is some of the best art I've seen. The anim is amazing (pardoning the slightly off looping). What program do you use?

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by denkikoiji View Post
lol i misspelled it lol i do have some more but i dont think ill put it up its more in the hentai category lol...and not fit for here it was some requests at an other forum and yah... lol...

something i worked on for my head its big though lol ill have to resize it though ^_^

fail D;
http://213.198.113.30/images/wallpap...most_satan.jpg