Endurance Onslaught 6.0
my issue is with you calling it Tribal then. if its not. dont call it that.
also, try not to piss off a person whos oppinion counts alot towards your acceptance into GATA.

you asked for c/c from other tribal artists. and there you go. im a bit harsh, but its hardly flaming.
messy blurry and bevelled to shit is code for "dont make it like that next time."
i didnt think my code was that particurly difficult to decipher.

@ wef. symetry has never been an issue for textures.
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 2, 2010 at 09:19 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
wow, great job on both sets

the first one, the arms dont really go with the legs, cuz the lines are really skinny and on the legs they are fat
8/10
[Colon 3]
Ok I like the first one (mainly becuase my fave color is red) The only real thing I see is its too symetrical... its like having a mirror in the middle. I like the style its inventive. My main suggestion is make it look more random. it is too predetermined. the lines should be more fluid. but that is just my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
my issue is with you calling it Tribal then. if its not. dont call it that. Fine
also, try not to piss off a person whos opinion counts a lot towards your acceptance into GATA.

you asked for c/c from other tribal artists. and there you go. im a bit harsh, but its hardly flaming.
messy blurry and bevelled to shit is code for "dont make it like that next time."
i didnt think my code was that particurly difficult to decipher.

@ wef. symetry has never been an issue for textures.

oops oh well. i know i need to get better, but im awful at anything else. as for your comment about design, i dont need to design. its not my style to limit something to a predetermined idea. for this technique anyway. thanks for the others who gave positive comments ^_^ im already working on a request for a set. i hope i win lol.

@bendover, im going to make a set soon with your idea of tribal. or googles idea whatever
Last edited by Deridor; Mar 3, 2010 at 06:31 AM.