Ranking
The first one of those two looks a lot better mainly because you got a dismemberment every single time your struck him. Keep it up! You're closing in to it
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Thanks guys for the positive and constructive feedback, I started a multiplayer thread and did some stuff there, but sometimes I like to go back and fix some of my old replays. There's one that I did a long time ago where I also tried to jump kick uke. I edited it now so I succeed in doing that, but now doing all of this stuff now I tried to turn it into another madman. Only I couldnt find a good way to get uke again once I split him. If you guys could give me help on doing this, and even more help on the replay overall (another thing i did a long time ago) I would appreciate it. Thanks guys.
Attached Files
uke stop floating.rpl (80.0 KB, 7 views)
Someone's gonna get hurt.............IT AIN'T GONNA BE ME!!!!!!
Next up.....
Bump

Ok so ive stepped away from the (theoretically) hardcore dismembering for a bit and am now trying to work on more of the dynamic side of making sp replays. My goal for this small section of this time period is to make my replays more intricate and complex in terms of not necessarily what I do but how I do it. I wanna make my moves flow better, allow the watcher to follow what I do, and make transitioning more smooth also. One of the ways im trying to do so is by practicing my stand posing, something I thought was extremely challenging but recently was able to get into. So heres a replay of me trying to decap uke, but when I failed I just tried and succeeded in stand posing. Its so long because I wanted to see how long I could do it. (i stopped around 2000-1500 lol). Please submit feedback on what you think about it, what I could do to improve upon joint movement and manipulation while posing and while moving, and even give feedback on how I can crack uke's head off. All feedback will be much appreciated. Thank you.
Attached Files
STICKMAN STANDS!!!!!.rpl (108.0 KB, 8 views)
Thanks

Ok so now I just got into another thing: heli kicks. It seems like a very popular thing to do here, and so I decided to check it out by watching a vid on how to do one. However, the vid was crap and the technique didnt work so I just decided to try to do it on my own, and it was met with success. Its only a midair kick, since I didnt really know what to expect, and it may be a bit shaky, but please check it out. In the other replay (you'll have to figure out which one) I just use the same technique to do some other cool stuff, and I added some decaps and whatnot to make both replays more interesting. Thank you in advance for all the feedback.
Attached Files
HA HA I GOT YOU AGAIN!.rpl (151.8 KB, 7 views)
uh oh! i got you! edit 5.rpl (132.0 KB, 7 views)