Toribash
Original Post
Replays of Stickman5
Hey guys its me Stickman5. As of this date I just got my black belt, and as I want to stay strong in multiplayer, I also realize that single player is also important, so ill just post my replays here, and I would appreciate it if you guys please reply and give me feedback. As a start here are some of my best attack replays and breakdance replays, your feedback will be much appreciated:
Attached Files
FIRST JUMP KICK.rpl (57.5 KB, 12 views)
Head decap to the max.rpl (22.1 KB, 11 views)
invisible wall kick edit 3.rpl (68.8 KB, 18 views)
jump front kick edit.rpl (46.9 KB, 11 views)
leg swinging edit 1.rpl (49.3 KB, 8 views)
MAD SPINS.rpl (71.8 KB, 9 views)
over pass.rpl (38.5 KB, 8 views)
BEAST.rpl (30.1 KB, 9 views)
Someone's gonna get hurt.............IT AIN'T GONNA BE ME!!!!!!
I like the invisble wall kick and the last one rest could use some work (but who am i to judge i suck Lol)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Guys if you wanna give constructive criticism you have to tell me WHAT about my replays need some work.
Protip: Keep it to 3 replays per post or people won't bother looking at them all. Less likely will they comment all of them.

I'll comment them as a whole. You need speed. Most of the replays are slow or boring. Some of them were just random stuff like flailing around all over the place. Instead of instantly going for a decap, give it some time and prepare a launch or a build up. By doing that you'll gain some extra momentum and power which means more speed. Keep that in mind.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Thanks Tempo for the wonderful feedback, ive been working extra hard on developing some more interesting replays, and I hope you will like the following ones. In one of them i specifically do a launch before doing my jump kick, and Ive also gotten into multi-dismembering, something i didnt think id be doing for a long time. Its only about 5 replays in total, uke in 7 pieces is basically an edit of uke in 5 pieces . Please community, check these out, your feedback, as long is its specific and constructive, will always be welcome.
Attached Files
UKE IN 5 PIECES.rpl (124.3 KB, 6 views)
UKE IN 7 PIECES.rpl (146.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by stickman5; Jun 28, 2010 at 12:10 AM.
Ok, I'll be honest, i personally didn't like any of them except for the jump kick. Actually before i go into that, you are improving I will say that. Now, as far as criticism, they were way to grabby. By that I mean you grabbed entirely too long, that kind of ruins the flow. Second, only two out of the five of them had decaps, this is just my thing but, a replay without a decap just seems unfinished. Finally they were kind of slow, that relates to the grabby thing, but the speed itself was just lacking. Besides that, like I said earlier, you are improving, just keep practicing.
I finally took a shower :D
Haha, I see you're back

The first replays were a bit stiff IMO. Also try dismembering every single time you hit Uke when making a madman. In your replays it looks like it's too much of a struggle getting anything out of it. Just my two cents :P

As for the killer jumpkick replay, I gotta say I'm impressed. Looking at your first replays you've improved a lot. Too bad you had to ruin it all by getting all grabby and stiff. Keep it up! I see you're heading towards the right direction!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Thanks guys this helps me out alot

Sorry for the double post but I have alot to explain here. I took you guys's feedback very seriously and crafted these two replays as soon as I heard from you Tempo. They're same in the begginning when I kick uke but after that I do completely different things. I tried not to grab so much, and do alot of throwing . If im still stiff while moving around im sorry, I was focusing on the moves the most, but I hope you find these satisfactory. Enjoy! And please don't hesitate to give more feedback as they will only increase my player skill.

Merged. In future, please wait 24 hours before you bump your thread or just use the edit button, thanks. ~Tamer0
Attached Files
UKE IN 6 PIECES GRAND FINALE.rpl (137.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 28, 2010 at 05:25 PM.
These are still pretty good, but like I said before, it's still really grabby. There's nothing wrong with throwing a limb but once you just hold on to a part just to DM it, it ruins the flow. At the same time they are still pretty creative, about a 7.5/10.
I finally took a shower :D