Toribash
reselling works - trust me I know
dueling works - how bout 200k first to 4 duels? u can make 1000k like that in a day - trust me I know
betting - I have no idea, I don't bet
Tourneys - I'd avoid, low tc, lot of time, luck involved
make art - this works for a lot of people

anything u do good will be payed for here, just u need to practice and be rly good
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by Zac333 View Post
Ultimately
ToriCreds are really hard to gather up.

Breaking it down

Not everyone can do surveys for them.
Not everyone can pay $ for tc.
Not everyone wants to pay $ for tc.
Winning tc is nothing but a JOKE...

So lets see. Lets start with Breaking it Down, shall we?

Not everyone can do surveys for them. - Better paying/working surveys maybe? Removing the ones that nobody can get to work? Increase Rewards?

Not everyone can pay $ for tc. - Lower $ prices?

Not everyone wants to pay $ for tc. - Better Bonuses?

Winning tc is nothing but a JOKE... Increase winnings by belt (I.E. Whitebelts get 10 per match, where as a 10th dan would get like 250 per match?). Increase gainings in general. Better Paying Tourney Rooms. More Public Events. Let room operators set an amount (With a limit) that a player can win from a room.

So, what do you guys think? Give me some feedback below and include some of your ideas for improving the economy!

Holy cow! Its because we don't do all these things that the economy still exists.
See, the fact that you can't make money doesn't mean that the system is doing something wrong.

It means that you are doing something wrong. (Or, as I suspect, a lot of things wrong. Starting with "knowing how economies work". Followed by "having intelligence".)

I CALL IT: THE FREE MARKET, WITH A HEALTHY DOSE OF SOCIAL DARWINISM.

EDIT:
Wait wait wait, I just had an idea. Could you go and speak in front of Congress about the current state of the economy? Here, let me get a speech ready for you...

Originally Posted by Zac333 View Post
The economy. What a lovely game! Such nice people, fun times, but...Whats this? The economy is bad? Oh NO!

What can we do? I dont know, lets examine our issues.

Ultimately
Money is really hard to gather up.

Breaking it down

Not everyone can work a physical job.
Not everyone can play the stock market.
Not everyone wants to put effort into life.
Working a job is nothing but a JOKE...

So lets see. Lets start with Breaking it Down, shall we?

Not everyone can play the stock market. - Better predictions of market trends maybe? Removing the stocks that nobody can profit off of? Make my stocks worth more?

Not everyone can work a physical job. - Lower expectations for working conditions?

Not everyone wants to put effort into life. - Send money to everyone?

Working a job is nothing but a JOKE... Increase salary for everyone (I.E. Cashiers get $10 per hour, where as a shift manager would get like $250 per hour?). Increase gainings in general. Better Paying Jobs. More Jobs. Let me set an amount (With a limit) that I can make at work.

So, what do you guys think? Give me some feedback below and include some of your ideas for improving the economy!

Last edited by hanz0; Jul 29, 2010 at 04:23 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&