Ranking
Original Post
Price Check On Isle Failed Economy?
ToriBash. What a lovely game! Such nice people, fun times, but...Whats this? The economy is bad? Oh NO!

What can we do? I dont know, lets examine our issues.

Ultimately
ToriCreds are really hard to gather up.

Breaking it down

Not everyone can do surveys for them.
Not everyone can pay $ for tc.
Not everyone wants to pay $ for tc.
Winning tc is nothing but a JOKE...

So lets see. Lets start with Breaking it Down, shall we?

Not everyone can do surveys for them. - Better paying/working surveys maybe? Removing the ones that nobody can get to work? Increase Rewards?

Not everyone can pay $ for tc. - Lower $ prices?

Not everyone wants to pay $ for tc. - Better Bonuses?

Winning tc is nothing but a JOKE... Increase winnings by belt (I.E. Whitebelts get 10 per match, where as a 10th dan would get like 250 per match?). Increase gainings in general. Better Paying Tourney Rooms. More Public Events. Let room operators set an amount (With a limit) that a player can win from a room.

So, what do you guys think? Give me some feedback below and include some of your ideas for improving the economy!
No, just no. We don't need more tc, we need less. Almost everything on the list has been suggested before. It just would rape the economy. Read the stickies first.
[11:03] <Murmayder> I AM A WALRUS
The problem with the economy is that there are way too many tcs in the economy and prices are rising for everything. This was the whole reason there was the Robbing Event. Also the reason that Mini Tourneys were removed for a long time. it just adds too many tcs to toribash which makes the prices of things rise, called Inflation.
Proud Member of OLDA
Get better and win duels
or
get a credit card and buy a booster

there's plenty of tc just flying around u just need to catch it
wishful eyes deceive me
IF you need TC go try out events. Play better and duel, and bet. And sell items. To buy more valuable items, which you can sell for a lot of TC and buy a even MORE VALUABLE item and sell it for even more TC, and keep doing that and you'll be in the thousands in no time.
Reselling doesnt work. Winning duels = 200 wins for 2k. Thats bull. 'Get a credit card' is out of the question for me (Not eighteen). Events? Most of them are over. The ones open now are extremely near-impossible.

I can shoot you down too, ya know?
How about getting a debit card instead of a credit card, linking the debit card to paypal, then buying credits?
You don't need to be eighteen to have a bank account, so whatever pocket money you have, you can slip into your checking account, and spend it with your debit card. You won't be liable for a spending limit until you are eighteen... So you should take advantage of getting a bank account now, while you can.
If you were to, your debit card would come in the mail in about a week or two, and you'd be able to spend away.
And getting a bank account is easy. It literally took me about 40 to 50 minutes.
Want to earn money? It's hard to go out and get a job, I know. But you could go old school, and mow lawns for 20 bucks a piece. Hell, ask your parents if you can mow the lawn for them for a bit of spending money. Then drop that money into your bank account, and you can use it online with your debit card.