Ranking
Hey guys, I made a video of myself practicing my glow juggling. I was doing this to see which moves looked good and which didn't, so it's not really choreographed and I do mess up twice and a half. But it's the best I've got so far. Enjoy!

Thats so weird it looks like you move the balls with your hands, but that would mean you have a third arm.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Rubbish Unless their is proof.
I would like to see all the proof of your specialty and your comprehensive skills of drawing and extra curricular grades , because all these photos and drawings you have done is not enough proof for me to believe you, you should be all over the news about all your talents in school , and if you do have proof about all these things other than the pictures of drawings that you have presented to this website and the photography , you are one BLESSED child upon this earth and bid you a great life and luxurious one too. I am 17 , a year older than you and I'm a freshmen due to some difficulties because of a accident, I am very glad what you have achieved at your age.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver View Post
I would like to see all the proof of your specialty and your comprehensive skills of drawing and extra curricular grades , because all these photos and drawings you have done is not enough proof for me to believe you, you should be all over the news about all your talents in school , and if you do have proof about all these things other than the pictures of drawings that you have presented to this website and the photography , you are one BLESSED child upon this earth and bid you a great life and luxurious one too. I am 17 , a year older than you and I'm a freshmen due to some difficulties because of a accident, I am very glad what you have achieved at your age.

Soulreaver imagine the publicity if hes all of the news.. his family wouldnt like that just cause he has good drawing skills etc I'm good pianoist Infact BEST in my school won the ladt 10 awards in the ladt 2 years.. That doesnt mean i'm gonna be on tv D: does it?
Sad to say but I'm back.
Wow.
All this stuff is incredible.
I have to ask, how did you take those crazy photos with the bees and hornets?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸