Toribash
No... I also see NO custom textures...

My own and everybody else's...

Also, I can no longer save replays (f key)

I don't know exactly why, cause 3.06 also started not allowing me to save replays. (I save them, but they just aren't there...)
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
I also can't see any Head Textures....
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Ok, regarding the head textures:
Post the contents of the file autoupdate.log . It should be in the Toribash folder ( For windows users: CProgram Files\Toribash 3.1 ).
If you have windows vista, and you can't find this file there, you may need to click on 'compatibility files' to see it.

Please note: If this happened since version 3.1 , you may need to 'tell' your firewall to allow all connections done by Toribash (So far, you may have allowed connections for Toribash 3.06)

Regarding other issues: start a new thread so it won't become a mess.
That's weird. this file should be created in the Toribash folder after you start Toribash.
Maybe its here: CUsers\<Name here>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Toribash-3.1

This file can help us know better why you don't see head textures - but it's either a firewall or router blocking Toribash from downloading them , or permissions problem on the 'custom' folder .
I've added instructions here on what to change in the firewall / router to play online and get the textures .

( Maybe you can use the windows search to find this file )
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
I don't know exactly why, cause 3.06 also started not allowing me to save replays. (I save them, but they just aren't there...)

Are you running on windows vista?
i do have vista and my firewall is turned off.
i did search for it but it never found it.
Last edited by alienshoe; Jan 25, 2008 at 01:57 PM.
i think i have the same problem
heres whats in my autoupdate file:

31-01-2008 15:12:37 Initializing ToriUpdate
31-01-2008 15:12:37 Fetching version updates...
31-01-2008 15:12:37 curl error - 6
31-01-2008 15:12:37 Unable to download https://content.toribash.com/cp/ver_updates.php .
31-01-2008 15:12:37 Fetching files updates...
31-01-2008 15:12:37 curl error - 6
31-01-2008 15:12:37 Unable to download http://forum.toribash.com/toribash/allfiles.php .
Make sure that your firewall or router is allowing Toribash, and that you're running as administrator.

Read the FAQ.

And try to create new topics rather than bump old ones.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."