Toribash
Original Post
update problem
i have looked in my TB files and everywhere and i cant find the auto update file.
and i ve tried downloading the game again. does anyone know what the problem is?
Sorry, what exactly is the problem?

Make sure Toribash isn't being blocked by a firewall or router.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
No, he can get online. It's just an updating problem. He can't see any new textures.

The only way I can think of fixing it is, manually putting all the new textures in new folders in custom. But that is WAY too much of a hassle imo.
Church of BnW
Originally Posted by 1337Magma View Post
No, he can get online. It's just an updating problem. He can't see any new textures.

There have been cases of files not updating due to security, but as you guessed the problem anyway that doesn't matter.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I don't understand the problem, but if you're looking for autoupdate.log , it is created in the Toribash folder after you run it.
It should be there. If you can't see it and are running on Vista, then try the "Compatibility Files" button or whatever it's called. Though why that might be required for a text file I don't know.