Toribash
It's very good for beginning. But I think you need to add more color. It looks kinda like you just used the paint brush tool and mirrored it. Add some color and it could be very good abstract. 6.5/10
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Thank you Twilen also i didnt start making heads this is just an new way i found out for me to make new heads look different.

Look i made heads before but they are also simple. I give you two examples the new one i made is made some munites ago:

New:

Old:

Rate pls both heads also

COOL
i give the first 10/10 cuz its completely stylish and awesome
and 9.5/10 for the second one... i liked the glowing effect you gave to your texture but i still think that it needs more colors... add some green to the front to look more robotic u know....
but as for a beginner no tellin'.... there awesome!!!
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Try using more colors for the abstract-ish head if that is what you were going for. It usually helps having different colors for example besides white as a background use some other colors. 3 colors is a good choice but then again these are just my opinions.
everything is pretty good, except the front. eyes should be bigger and add some more details to the back. 5/10.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I thank you guys realy much ;) also i will keep making these heads. posting soon when i made a new one with more colors etc.
Dude..Not to be rude or something but...what is that?;/
It's just some random brush...:/

The "Old" head would be better if you paint it! And remove the glow.
Best signature ever.
i agrea and i rate the old one 7.5/10
-----

better one
Last edited by Geskely; Jan 25, 2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump