Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Improving My Skills
Hello Guys i am improving my skills at the moment but i am still bad in it.
Please rate and tell me what i should add to make it look better.
Don't Forgett i am still in my learning phase :3

Thanks =) Also if you want more heads i got more.

(/dl TheCob if you want to see some kind of this head jus in blue)
Thank you guys i try to fill in the head later.

Please stay here and btw front side is the one with the dot :3
I can see your new,
but i have to tell you the truth it kinda sucks,
because it looks like you waved the brush around and then
mirrored it.
but its not all bad i can see the miniature patterns in it and that i like
i want to see more of your work.

A rocky start. 5/10
Thank you Twilen also i didnt start making heads this is just an new way i found out for me to make new heads look different.

Look i made heads before but they are also simple. I give you two examples the new one i made is made some munites ago:

New:

Old:

Rate pls both heads also
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Thank you Twilen also i didnt start making heads this is just an new way i found out for me to make new heads look different.

Look i made heads before but they are also simple. I give you two examples the new one i made is made some munites ago:

New:

Old:

Rate pls both heads also

Ok
now i can see where your going the first one is really good i love that kind of style.
the second one is cool but it could have way way more detaila i think they are quite good seeming as i changed my mind so quickly.
nice i like them alot.

8.5/10
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Look i made heads before but they are also simple

I know the Old one is simple because of that i started a new way of heads. Thanks for the mind change also i am going to improve my skills and also try to make the old heads more detailed. Now working for Trai's Shaman Set Head going to start today. Don't know if i finish. If i do i post here and you can also rate the head.

Also Please check: /dl TheCob /lp 0 TheCob

The blue head is also quite well i made him. Also not that much empty in it if you have time please rate the head of TheCob^^