Endurance Onslaught 6.0
No, tc only. That set looks like it is just random brush spam anyways
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
No, tc only. That set looks like it is just random brush spam anyways

actually, it is

http://www.obsidiandawn.com/arcane-r...p-gimp-brushes

are you sure you are not considering a price range? since there are to many lowballers. and i might be more intrested when i see a price range.
I have a price range I want to sell it for, but I fear it will be seen as incredibly high since standards and prices seem to have dropped since I bought this set.

I guess I would like to get 100k for the set, but I will negotiate if people stop low-balling me.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did you even read my post above yours? 8k=\=100k
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Really depends. I like full sets since i have no use for individual items and i can resell the full sets easier. If you wanna offer then feel free. I have 23k qi so qi limits mean next to nothing to me.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am definitely accepting items at this point, I still prefer tc and full sets, but individual items that are more difficult to find are accepted as well.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This set is still up for sale. All offers will be considered unless they are ludicrously low.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]