Toribash
Original Post
[S] Unique Set by Hobojoey
Hey all, this set was made by Hobojoey and is in full 512x512. It also looks great in 128x128 so I assume it would look fine in 256x256.

All preview pictures are shown in 512x512 and the actual flats of the textures are in that resolution.

I cannot do recolors or resizing as I did not make the set, but if you need it smaller, just upload it to a smaller resolution texture item.

The pictures show the set with void joints and with pure joints as those look best with it.

Please make your own offers on this set. I may accept some items if they are worth a good amount of tc, but I highly prefer USD and TC.

Front Pictures

Back of Set Pictures

Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bumping this to let everyone know that I will take items instead of tc if they are either Inferno hand flame items or if they are full sets.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 4, 2011 at 08:42 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, this set costs much more than 300tc. I would only like serious offers from here on out please.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Id rather not set a price. I find its fairer for the buyers and myself if I let people offer what they think the set is worth.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No thanks, sorry. This set is worth more than that.

Offer Higher
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]