Ranking
View Poll Results: do you think you'll revisit this thread for further replays?
yes
15 Votes / 62.50%
no
9 Votes / 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

thanks, fyerrblad. i personally think the madman was very accomplished, too. i especially liked the spinning stub of uke.

here are some more replays for you to chew on. they might not be just as good as the earlier ones, but it's late in the evening here and i was watching TV at the same time, practically slapping these together with my left hand.

i've been thinking of making a sweepkick replay, but i can't picture the leg and hand movements of a sweepkick before the actual strike, so i'll study tekken for guidance tomorrow.

Kick combo: could prolly be a madman, and usually i should make it one before posting, but i don't have the juoce for it right now, and this is a tricky case. it's an ok combo in my opinion, though

madman 14: the first replay i've made to be a madman in a while, well, i was thinking of a splitkick at first, but noticed that it had the something for a madman, but nothing of it for a flashy one-hit replay.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
pretty cool stuff you got, if you keep adding it might be worth coming back and watching, but they arent like super out of the ordinary.
Originally Posted by Anesthetik View Post
pretty cool stuff you got, if you keep adding it might be worth coming back and watching, but they arent like super out of the ordinary.

I know, i've been trying to reach that, but it'll still take some time for me. I'll keep adding as long as sthis spurt of inspiration lasts, and this thread stays alive (speaking of which, thanks everybody for keeping it alive through the night even without the latest replays...)

Originally Posted by AwesomeO View Post
lol you forgot to add the replays.

...which brings us to this. Actually i nearly forgot them with the previous batch too.

so here's the expanations to refresh your memory:

Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
here are some more replays for you to chew on. they might not be just as good as the earlier ones, but it's late in the evening here and i was watching TV at the same time, practically slapping these together with my left hand.

i've been thinking of making a sweepkick replay, but i can't picture the leg and hand movements of a sweepkick before the actual strike, so i'll study tekken for guidance tomorrow.

Kick combo: could prolly be a madman, and usually i should make it one before posting, but i don't have the juoce for it right now, and this is a tricky case. it's an ok combo in my opinion, though

madman 14: the first replay i've made to be a madman in a while, well, i was thinking of a splitkick at first, but noticed that it had the something for a madman, but nothing of it for a flashy one-hit replay.

actually now thinking back, madman 14 is quite consistent with the quality of my whole "madman #" saga, but still, they're not as good (IMHO) as the other replays on this thread.

EDIT: please someone answer so i can post moar replayzz!
Attached Files
kick combo.rpl (85.1 KB, 8 views)
madman 14.rpl (206.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Mar 17, 2008 at 06:02 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
thanks, linetori.

will add the replays later today (i'll only have time to check my other thread this time round).
I refuse to grab.
-