Ranking
View Poll Results: do you think you'll revisit this thread for further replays?
yes
15 Votes / 62.50%
no
9 Votes / 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
new shit
well here I am again, with more SP replays.

taking heed of a piece of advice by a fellow player, i'm only posting a few in the first post

Calf slam: a brutal calf kick, that demolishes all of uke's torso in one! it doesn't take a genious to see that splitkick 3 uses the same prep. they do use very different aspectsof the position, though

headkick 5: one of the flashier headkicks i've made. propably the fastest flying head i've accomplished

Deadly spin: actually, by my rules (see links in my sig), this is a shitty madman. i'll rather call it a combo though, cuz where it's a shitty madman, it's a great combo... in my humble opinion, that is

splitkick 3: an awesomely powerful splitkick. prolly looks cool with shaders cuz of the orbital pattern of the torso in the air

if you watch the replays, please also comment, so others will see them too... that is if you like them, of cource.

please answer the poll, too
Attached Files
calf slam.rpl (65.5 KB, 46 views)
headkick 5.rpl (84.8 KB, 37 views)
deadly spin.rpl (90.3 KB, 32 views)
splitkick3.rpl (82.4 KB, 40 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Mar 16, 2008 at 12:18 AM. Reason: explanations
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
thanks.

you don't mean that splitkick could become a madman, do you? the parts of uke are kinda far away for efficient demolishing...

if i get some more votes in the poll and some more comments, i'll put more replays in this thread. they'll be punches, if i ever get to add them
Last edited by Archlurps; Mar 16, 2008 at 12:14 AM.
I refuse to grab.
-
These are all good (the "calf slam" replay especially), but appear fairly "standard" if you get my drift. I'm more of a fan of original replays myself - I started using the Sambo mod for long-distance attacks, and ironically, now everyone is using it. Last replay had a nice reflex to it, and I'm sure you could do something with it, even if you can't make a "proper" madman.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
yes, i get the drift. that's the same as when i'd say something's "nearly great".

anyways, i'll see about madmaning or doing something/anything with splitkick 3, and adding new replays in the morning, so there'll be some time during the night for other ppl to check out the first replays and answer the poll

on a random note, since when have you been a moderator? you weren't one before my break (you don't have to bump the thread any more than necessary to answer that, just answer it if and when you comment the replays i'll be adding later)

oh, and what do you mean by reflex?

____

well, i'll rely on the poll results and post new replays... i'll post a few punches at first and then start work on that splitkick

headpunch 1: this is a replay from my punches minifrenzy. the cleanest one of my headpunches

headpunch 2: less clean, but in ways flashier than the first one

levitating decap: Someone might not qualify this as a punch (since i grab the head for a few frames), so just in case i named it a decap. I like the movement, though. the name comes from the fact that the head (like in many other grabby decaps, i must say) floats in the air/on uke's shoulders for a while

Splitkick 3 edit: here's the edit you asked for! I think it came out great, i demolished the torso, but couldn't quite reach the legs anymore. you can't get everything.
Attached Files
headpunch 1.rpl (62.7 KB, 17 views)
headpunch 2.rpl (40.9 KB, 11 views)
levitating decap.rpl (84.7 KB, 17 views)
splitkick 3 edit.rpl (137.9 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Mar 16, 2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: replays
I refuse to grab.
-
split kick edit was awesome... now if you could somehow reach those legs... ;)

headpunch 1 could probably become a madman too if you reach those legs

ive looked through all of them... split kick and calf slam are in my opinion awesome
Since when did I become Asian?
thank you for the comments, saved the thread!

i'm working on another kick that i'll add here once it's finished.

I actually did finish it once, but my computer jammed before i could save it (ours is 4-or-so-year-old, 500-€ acer standard assembly, and full of old shiiz, free-and shareware wargames and The Sims 2)

prozac- don't you mean splitkick 3? or did you check splitkick 2 (spelt split kick in the replay name, actually) from the other thread?

EDIT: well here comes another batch of replays!

headkick 6: i got that new kick ready, 3 versions of it, actually! so, this is the next entry to my "headkick #" saga

headkick 6.1: an alternate headkick from the same starter as the above. I can't keep track of the legs, but i think this is done with the other leg

splitkick 4: a splitkick version of the headkick. again, not only the exact same kick aimed lower, but a different kick from the same springy starter

splitkick 3 madmanized: here's what sa1uk's been waiting for since he saw the first verison of headkick 3: the same kick as the starter of a madman! thanks, sa1uk and 3vi1 for urging me to do this, and JDawg for the positive feedback on the combo version
Attached Files
headkick 6.rpl (124.3 KB, 8 views)
headkick 6.1.rpl (86.5 KB, 7 views)
splitkick 4.rpl (86.6 KB, 8 views)
splitkick 3 madmanized.rpl (191.7 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Mar 16, 2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: replays
I refuse to grab.
-