Endurance Onslaught 6.0
If you've never made a video, how do we know you're good? Or how do you even know, for that matter? I'm capable of doing a backflip in real life, but that doesn't mean I excel at it.
For events, post links to events you've hosted/planned.
BMTHownzz:

What can i bring to the table? I can make art,

Everyone can. But, can you make good art? From what I can see, no.

make a clan video[...] And havent really actually done any videos but am very capable.

"I'm capable of doing a backflip in real life, but that doesn't mean I excel at it."

It's a no for me.
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
Because we all know skype info is all we need to get to know you.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

ok i edit that application
-----
belt: 3dan
iq: 3101
why do you want to join: this clan cool and very strong's guys in the clan
about myself: skype darknight234 , i can make a textures , real name Tom , i'm friendly, and i active on toribash and forum's
(UTC+02:00) i'm from Lithuania
user card:

(old picture)
Last edited by 3sTr0; Oct 10, 2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm famous
^too short

people around here needs to start making better application

its just like

Can I join ? -insert usercard-

I am interested in joinin -Insert Usercard

damn people, stop for a second and think a bit more

THIS IS NOT ENOUGH REASON
THIS ISN'T EVEN A CONSIDERED APP
kthxbye
But Colossus, his IQ is over 3000!
He's obviously projecting the information he wants us to know directly into our minds instead of bothering to type it.
3sTr0, how can you contribute to Business?
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
But Colossus, his IQ is over 3000!
He's obviously projecting the information he wants us to know directly into our minds instead of bothering to type it.
3sTr0, how can you contribute to Business?

i'm not sure..
i can much
I'm famous
Well, remaking app.
Hi, my names landen (aka aracoon) and im interested in joining business .
I want to join because i'v gotten to know some of the members and there all really cool, Plus you guys are very active forum and IRC wise. You guys are a newer clan, so i'd like to be in from the beginning till thee end .
My best mod is aikido, and i try to play as often as a can.

Im also friends with brainwaves, which pretty much always means that while he's on, im on, and the other way around ( let us both in and we'll be double as active ;o).
Im normaly on the IRC around 7-9pm but i can be on more depending on how active the IRC is on a normal bases ( you guys are very active IRC wise, So i will be too).

Why i think you should accept me: I love to meet new people and I'm very loyal, so i can promise you i'll be in until the end , I also have spent time in the IRC and enjoyed it, so i'd like to be one of you guys so i'll feel more at home.
Hope im excepted, Sincerely, Aracoon~
Last edited by Aracoon; Oct 11, 2011 at 12:37 AM.