Toribash
Original Post
[Bsns] Recruitment.

^Click banner to be taken to the DSC^

Irc: #bsns

Well this is the first time i've ever had to make a recruiting thread, but seeing as how I started a clan by myself with no members,
I need to widen my horizon and find new hidden talent out there.

READ FIRST:
Do not apply if your currently in a clan.
Do not apply if you can't use proper grammar. (such as y u no acept meh?)
Do not apply if you can't think of one thing that you can bring to this clan that isn't here already.

Now for recruitment.
Apply anyway you wish. You can make an old fashion application or a short or long story.

Make sure to include such skills as replay making, art or w/e

Remember when applying that this clan is not like other clans. you MUST bring something different to the table and i will be watching for that.
Last edited by Doxxy; Oct 9, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by 9patrick6 View Post
can i join your clan?

No your in a clan, also too short.
Originally Posted by nodarkness View Post
can i join

No, too short.
Originally Posted by 9patrick6 View Post
can i join your clan?

Originally Posted by DizZTeR View Post
i am interested to join in.

Join our irc or make an app then \o\
Aka jusmi.
can i join
-edit-
:3
I'm Alaistier, but my real name is Julien. Feel free to call me either.
You've talked to me, and know me a bit, so I don't need to go into too much detail. I'm over all fairly skill-less. I make things in photoshop that look like they came from MSPaint. I'm no good at using music-making software. I joke around a lot, and sometimes, my jokes are pretty horrible. Both a good and bad trait, simultaneously, is my bluntness. I tell someone what I think about them without sugar-coating it or making it less harsh. I'm also a bit of a grammar-Nazi, and if I dislike someone enough, I'll correct every typo they make.
When people meet me, they either end up loving or hating me. There is no neutral. If you're already getting a bad vibe from me, just say so and I'll understand.
I have an uncanny ability for betting. Somehow I end up profiting way more than I lose. Once I get my set request filled, I'll help the clan bank and such. I'm forum active, and also pretty active in-game. I'm decent at wushu, sparring, and freerunning/parkour mods. I also make mods and take requests. If you have a suggestion, just PM me. :3
I'm the founder and owner of the Replay Hacker's Organization. A link to it is in my signature if you want to see how I've run it. However, replay hackers are in short supply, so it isn't a very active org. For most people, hacking is an interest that lives, dies, rebirths, dies again, and repeats. Anyway, back on topic: I'd love to be able to be more that just a member of the clan. I've always wanted to be a part of something bigger that just being another player, which is why I also applied to be a GM (and am currently a trial with good prospects ;) ), so if there's anything I can help organize or something along those lines that would help this clan and shit, let me know. Because it would be my pleasure. (It's not a power thing, it's more responsibility. And even that isn't the right word.)
Well enough rambling.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Love, Alaistier.
P.S., So much for not going into a lot of detail, eh?
GMT -4. I think. -4 or -5, Whatever the east coast of the United States is. Dat Daylight savings always confuses me.
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
can i join
-edit-
You've talked to me, and know me a bit, so I don't need to go into too much detail. I'm over all fairly skill-less. I make things in photoshop that look like they came from MSPaint. I'm no good at using music-making software. I joke around a lot, and sometimes, my jokes are pretty horrible. Both a good and bad trait, simultaneously, is my bluntness. I tell someone what I think about them without sugar-coating it or making it less harsh. I'm also a bit of a grammar-Nazi, and if I dislike someone enough, I'll correct every typo they make.
When people meet me, they either end up loving or hating me. There is no neutral. If you're already getting a bad vibe from me, just say so and I'll understand.
I have an uncanny ability for betting. Somehow I end up profiting way more than I lose. Once I get my set request filled, I'll help the clan bank and such. I'm forum active, and also pretty active in-game. I'm decent at wushu, sparring, and freerunning/parkour mods. I also make mods and take requests. If you have a suggestion, just PM me. :3
I'm the founder and owner of the Replay Hacker's Organization. A link to it is in my signature if you want to see how I've run it. However, replay hackers are in short supply, so it isn't a very active org. For most people, hacking is an interest that lives, dies, rebirths, dies again, and repeats. Anyway, back on topic: I'd love to be able to be more that just a member of the clan. I've always wanted to be a part of something bigger that just being another player, which is why I also applied to be a GM (and am currently a trial with good prospects ;) ), so if there's anything I can help organize or something along those lines that would help this clan and shit, let me know. Because it would be my pleasure. (It's not a power thing, it's more responsibility. And even that isn't the right word.)
Well enough rambling.
Love, Alaistier.
GMT -4. I think. -4 or -5, Whatever the east coast of the United States is. Dat Daylight savings always confuses me.

Yes yes yes, good application good friend also good player, SO BIG FAT GREEN Yes.
Originally Posted by 3sTr0 View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...username=3str0

can i join ?

Because we all know skype info is all we need to get to know you.

Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
can i join
-edit-
Well enough rambling.
Love, Alaistier.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Originally Posted by MrPierce View Post
Yes yes yes, good application good friend also good player, SO BIG FAT GREEN Yes.

Aka jusmi.