Toribash
Whatnofuckpenis?

I give 6k.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Oh well then I didn't realise anyone was interested, offers will end in 24 hours from this post.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
You already said u sold me the set.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Well I said that but then straight after realised that some people may want to offer aswell so i left offers open.
INDIAN GIVAR! jk :P
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by spitfired View Post
is it c/p??

Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Sorry just realised what you mean, No this set is 100% mine, made from scratch.

Originally Posted by xXExoXx View Post
c/p means copy pasted not that you stole it.
by that he means did you make half of it then c/p and flip the other side so you basically only made one side

Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Oh well yeah it's symetrical. It's really my first complete set, So I didn't go too far into detail like others you'd find around the place that sell for a lot more than what I'm looking for. Just my try at it and if you don't like it don't buy it, Not looking for criticism.

2 minutes in Google...

look at head

Last edited by Soreu; Oct 12, 2011 at 03:52 PM.
Burn. I almost bought that
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well actually no burns there, That is one brushes I did use you obviously found someone who used the brush as an example for something which then was tagged in as tribal when you searched it up, That doesn't really look like the back of my head anyway as it mine is clearly an edited version if you looked close enough before posting in this thread. Either way the back is parts used from that brush with extras added on, Which was pretty much clear if you've ever read BenDover's tutorial on tribal textures. You two clearly know nothing about this subject and are attempting to slur my good name so in other words "Get out of my thread with your conspiracy bullsh*t".
-----
*update* No one's really given a legitimate offer I'm closing the sale.
Last edited by Jet; Oct 13, 2011 at 03:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump