Toribash
Original Post
[S]Tribal set
Hey guys, It's been a long time since I've shown my face over on this side of the forum and since my return from my long absence from the game I have decided to make a tribal set. All pieces are in 512x512 but would be resized when uploaded if neccesary.

Offers of anything will be considered whether it be TC or items, Only reasonable offers.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Sorry just realised what you mean, No this set is 100% mine, made from scratch.
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Sorry just realised what you mean, No this set is 100% mine, made from scratch.

c/p means copy pasted not that you stole it.
by that he means did you make half of it then c/p and flip the other side so you basically only made one side
^I would buy this set but as seen it looks like it was C/P'ed One side is off and its not symetrical.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Oh well yeah it's symetrical. It's really my first complete set, So I didn't go too far into detail like others you'd find around the place that sell for a lot more than what I'm looking for. Just my try at it and if you don't like it don't buy it, Not looking for criticism.
Ill give u 5k for it. Seeing as it is kinda off D:
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Zotwi: Highest so far.
Last edited by Jet; Oct 12, 2011 at 02:47 AM.