Ranking
^ He's not using paint dude, he's using paint.net completely different from ms paint, it's actually a really powerful tool for art.

But 8/10 on the head man, it's really great, just please add eyes and finish the head haha
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Let's avoid the off topic GIMP / paint.net conversation shall we? Off topic posts deleted.
Looks nice, but the bottom jaw angles down too far. Remember to preview it often to allow you to correct for warping and projection (especially if you are working in 512x512). Check to make sure that the mouth isn't too low, not sure exactly what you are planning for the rest of the head, so keep that in mind...
The shape of the mouth may also be incorrect, so apply the texture and make sure it is what you had in mind.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Heh,its like when it comes to toribash you have mastery over everything from replays to art.
Okay,so the shading and color is all nice and all but the upper-lip looks a bit fuzzy and blury.The teeth are nice but on some of them you can still see the base lines so perhaps you should go in and fix that and lastly I was worried about the mapping and you might wanna check and make sure it's okay before you continue because I went threw that before I made a whole set that took days then realized the mapping was all messed up.
It's looking nice tho keep posting wips