Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]Nightmare wip
well new wip .. i have alot of wips D: .. but its to boring to finish one of this heads D:
btw .imageshack still dont like me
just start Again with the mouth .. need a tongue and maybe lips ,alot eyes,nose etc.etc.etc
head is made wth paint.net and a mouse ,to 100 % handraw
Attached Images
nightmare for save A.jpg (60.9 KB, 105 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Nov 21, 2011 at 06:05 PM.
I would download the antialias assistant plugin. It would help with some of those overly hard black outlines on some of the teeth.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
@tompain.. its still a other layer .. it is just to see each teeths ..
@1543.. read the first post ;)
It is great so far. especially using pdn. I use pdn as well. great job so far. Do you scetch it and then scan it to your computer? I had trouble understanding what " ,to 100% handdraw" meant.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
ty i mean with handdraw ,that i dont c/p anything there .. every teeth , shading etc etc is different , sry my english is pretty bullshh...
Last edited by Jaker; Nov 20, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
ty i mean with handdraw ,that i dont c/p anything there .. every teeth , shading etc etc is different , sry my english is pretty bullshh...

Yeeah, thats true ;)

Okay, on topic.
You've posted many W.I.P s now, you should finally finish one of them because we allrdy know that you're talented etc. but imo the real hard part of a head texture is to finish it with a good mapping and so on.

The text above shorten for you lazy bones: FINISH IT.. JUST.. FINISH IT!
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
i will finish it .. the mapping isnt the hart part .. the skin is for me the hardest part :/ ..
btw . new wip ,
edit the first post .
to do list:
teeths are in the skin/lips [ ]
tongue [ ]
eye [ ]
Attached Images
Nightmare.jpg (34.8 KB, 66 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Nov 21, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
I say try and use gimp instead of paint.

You will get way better results then this.

I am not saying its bad but you could do a lot more with gimp