Ranking
as i said already, turned out the business, by far my fav of yours yet.
the youtube thing looks cool aswell

Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post
well... i would not call it a dubstep song... that's a blend of house and dubstep... with house prevalence...
i didn't hear any bassdrop... well.. theres is the one in 0:58... but it's still boring since the dubstep part is just in the background...

hahahaha
http://www.facebook.com/skrillex/posts/209885989090024
"wheres the drop?" "but theres no drop" "why is there no drop?"
hahhhah

Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
Oh shoot, totally forgot to add the programs. They are now listed under the video.

lololol
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I'm really loving this dubstep. Very comfortable and yet pleasing as well. Keep up the good work mate. I am really loving this one since is my favorite one out of your list.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
http://www.facebook.com/skrillex/posts/209885989090024
"wheres the drop?" "but theres no drop" "why is there no drop?"
hahhhah

but that's not dubstep =D

btw doxxy... well... as i said, i don't know how hard you worked on it... probably it could be a masterpiece or not... i just don't like it ^^ so forgot my rating...
i just can't rate since i don't know any technique or anything related to music making ^^
(i just play the guitar as hobby) xD
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Some quality stuff here. This song indeed is one of the best from you. But it got a bit boring after a while... a bit repetitive, imo. Though, it is good to listen to in the background when I'm doing stuff.
so, it's 9/10 from me :>
*cough* Also, I would love to see your songs finished from the I am dissapoint preview *cough*
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I dont like this
I mean the style is not the one what I'm like
Next time make a devastating Dubstep
5/10
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Originally Posted by 1TheV View Post
I dont like this
I mean the style is not the one what I'm like
Next time make a devastating Dubstep
5/10

When I see C&C like this, I smash my head onto the table to make everything seem clearer. Then I understand how you mustered up all that intelligence to write that.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles