Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Take me Away (Dubstep)
Been a while since i put out a song. So here it is.

Big ups to LWafflez for partnering up with me and helping me with the vid. He did an awesome job on the equalizer.
Also the background art is done by me, as well as the song.

Programs used: Fl studio 10, Gimp and AfterEffects.

I take cnc the same way i do with art. It's always appreciated.
Last edited by Doxxy; Mar 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
Aka jusmi.
the moving bars on the bottom, thats what an equalizer is? It's pretty awesome. So is the music, background and logo.
Nice job
10/10
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
well... i would not call it a dubstep song... that's a blend of house and dubstep... with house prevalence...
i didn't hear any bassdrop... well.. theres is the one in 0:58... but it's still boring since the dubstep part is just in the background...

but... since i'm not able to do these kind of songs, i don't even know how hard is this... so i'm not able to understan how much you worked on it... i'll just base my rating on my experience on the listening of some skrillex's songs...

my rating is: 5/10...
just because it sounds more house than dubstep =/
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Dubstep is not meant for what you call a "Bassdrop". Dubstep is an electro-styled music/dance that has Bass lines running through it. With modern dubstep we brung Dubstep to the point of there has to be a "Bassdrop". But that is not true, let me refer you to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubstep Thank you.
right on
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Dubstep is not meant for what you call a "Bassdrop". Dubstep is an electro-styled music/dance that has Bass lines running through it. With modern dubstep we brung Dubstep to the point of there has to be a "Bassdrop". But that is not true, let me refer you to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubstep Thank you.

well... dubstep has mainly 140 bpm sounds... the 140 bpm sounds, in this song, are only in the background... that's mainly what i meant =/
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Very nice imo. 9/10

Most of the time when people post songs I have a hard time listening to the full song but I actually enjoyed this one.

And it wasn't just WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB.
Team America|7th Dan|
Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post
well... i would not call it a dubstep song... that's a blend of house and dubstep... with house prevalence...
i didn't hear any bassdrop... well.. theres is the one in 0:58... but it's still boring since the dubstep part is just in the background...

but... since i'm not able to do these kind of songs, i don't even know how hard is this... so i'm not able to understan how much you worked on it... i'll just base my rating on my experience on the listening of some skrillex's songs...

my rating is: 5/10...
just because it sounds more house than dubstep =/

Okay, i want you to listen to this link which is a house song. Then listen to this which is a dubstep song.

This song is dubstep, and if you want to be even more specific, you can call it a Chillstep. Chillsteps are more relaxed and more flowing and still have the same bmp, 140. House is 128.

This song has no traces of house in it at all.
Aka jusmi.