Toribash
Well according to a machine for pigs site, the release date is now early 2013.
Originally Posted by www.aamfp.com
A collaborative effort between Frictional Games and thechineseroom. Coming early 2013 (later release date due to overwhelming response, we want to make sure to meet the expectations).

That's quite a relief actually.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
The first one creeped up on you if you allowed yourself to get into the game..

Thats the truth.

Gonna get this as soon as it came out, after beating dark decent in every way possible I have to same I'm quite intrigued.
piss
The first one was scary as shit. I was screaming like a bitch halfway through it as the freaking monster would pop out and chase me and I'd have to hide. I've seen a few custom maps on the first one that have recreated outside environments, but this one seems to have those built in already, probably making custom maps 10x better.
Wot.
http://www.gamezone.com/products/amn...chine-for-pigs

They just made an interview with the creative director. You can skip some of the first questions since they are talking about another game, until you get to the amnesia part. Exciting I must say.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Bumpaloo!
I don't know if anyone is as excited as I am about this game. After all, it is the only game that managed to actually frighten me.

New teaser.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

wow looks really nice and much more scarry then the first part of it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by doxXxob View Post
This game will be more scary than Slender for me

slender isnt scary in any way (only the first 2-3 trys, until u know how the game works.)
but okay :3
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The game is coming out on 10th of September. You can pre-order it on steam, I did. Move it, you must be as excited as I am.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

This one actuaky scared me a lil dark descent dint rlly scare me much i just used to fuck around with everything there by throwing random shit when im being chased
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P