Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Amnesia : A machine for pigs.
It's coming!! Amnesia 2 is waiting to be released in January 2013.

Mostly all contents below have been taken from amnesia's wikipedia.

About Amnesia : A maching for pigs.

Plot

Gameplay

You will find images and all the updates that will come in the official Amnesia : A maching for pigs site at :
http://www.aamfp.com/

I would love if some speculations and such start, it'll be great to see how and what everyone thinks this game is gonna be about!

New Teaser!

Last edited by EJM; Nov 10, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I never player the first, mainly because I think jump scares are a cheap way of horror and I always thought the game was all about loud noises and sudden images.
Last edited by PlagueDoc_old; Jul 5, 2012 at 04:17 AM.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
The game will be scary as shit, that's for sure.
I never really had the balls to play dark descent properly, but i loved to watch those vids of people (Finnish people will probably know Raumoogle) playing it and shitting themselves.
I hope they don't add any weapons or such and force the player to continue being the solid snake of closets c:
Oh, and dark descent wasn't like that, Plague.
Last edited by Jodarok; Jul 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM.
It's All About Expansion
the trailer looks good, i saw a few lets plays to the first one but im not sure if i get the 2nd... i think i will look first how much it cost and the stuff
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
I never player the first, mainly because I think jump scares are a cheap way of horror and I always thought the game was all about loud noises and sudden images.

Amnesia is extremely rare in jump scares, and it actually isn't that loud (except in some cases). The game is actually still consider one of the most scary games out there because it doesn't have jump scares. It's more of an environmental horror.

Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
The game will be scary as shit, that's for sure.
I never really had the balls to play dark descent properly, but i loved to watch those vids of people (Finnish people will probably know Raumoogle) playing it and shitting themselves.

I'm not a horror games fan to be honest, descent, though, was my very first horror game (I know what you're thinking, nice pick for a first horror game :O). Anyway, turns out, if you love the videos out there, you'll most definitely love the game, that's what happened to me :P

I recommend you getting it.

And blubkill, hardly anyone knows what a machine for pigs is gonna be about actually, other than the fact that it's going to scare the hell of you. I already prepared a new set of underwear.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Interesting premise, it fits perfectly within the mythos but doesn't appear to be based on any particular story like Descent was.
That's the only thing I'm afraid of, the dark descent had an amazing plot, this one might not be able to top it. But still you never know, hardly any information is released about the game still.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Anyway, turns out, if you love the videos out there, you'll most definitely love the game, that's what happened to me :P

I recommend you getting it.

Could be, but i'm not planning on wasting any money on something i won't really enjoy.
Also yeah, i don't have any idea what it is about, the trailer is just so messy and i hope the game won't be as messy as the trailer.
Dark descent's jump scares? What the fuck man, there was merely a few of them. Custom stories are a whole different thing though.
It's All About Expansion
The first one creeped up on you if you allowed yourself to get into the game..
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
That's why I said "and I always thought."
I've seen some videos recently and I like what I saw, but I can't play just yet.
I know I'll enjoy because there is no guns.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES