Ranking
Not quite a fan of the flames... I like it as it is, no hair/flames. If you want to go for more why not a hellboy kind of thing? I love it tho, and i don't like red, so it's that good. One little thing, under the eyebrows and the eyes i think you should add more shadow.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Jusmi said the same thing about the flames
I also said the same thing about hellboy
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
horns are difficult, they hardly ever work on a sphere
but the cursed marks and such sound really cool
maybe i can do a cursed hellboy type thing

guess the flames have gotta go =/
struggling with the rest of the head though
will see what i can do about the shadow, i dont think it needs it though, dont want too much depth around there, he's arching his eyebrows/brow area, so thats already reducing the shadow there, thought it looked quite natural as it is
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 7, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hmmm when i said hellboy i was thinking more about his hair, not necessarily his horns, :P forgot to point that out. And i guess you are right, too much depth isn't good, still haven't learned that,silly me. I like the armor kind of thing, but then you would basicly have to do a helmet, which could ruin it... Why not leave him bald? Maybe add a renegade mark at the back?
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
derp, finally an update on this
turning it into a draugr for fenris' request, will see how it goes, planning on finishing it tonight befor i lose my momentum
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
planning on finishing it tonight befor i lose my momentum

I think it's a little late for that, good luck though. With some smoothing this could look really nice.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...za-d5jxop3.png

Best version I think.

Great to see you doing some work outside work.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck