Toribash
Good job, 8/10. I couldn't even think that someone put me in the video
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
i do try to sync but when i render the video its fine but when i upload it on youtube it sort of like goes forward or back... it happens to every video i upload... i do sync it in Vegas pro and then in after effects but when i upload it it idk why for a reason it goes back a bit and it isnt synced anymore... thats the problem ive been having with syncing even thou i am syncing it.
-----
Oh and also that black screen idk why it was black.. there was supposted to be a replay...
and its okay if anyone says its bad or im bad.. its true im not a goodvideo maker.. I am Learning... and hopefully will become better..

I truly did like the video
We know that you are learning and getting better but saying that you suck and your videos suck will help you improve
good luck on your editing skills cause it will be much better than mine
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
stop trying to be macperfect, you don't want to be macperfect

macperfect had style and great themes.
regardless of his shortcomings in the length of his videos, he was a good vid maker, whose efforts really increased the general quality of videos around the forum.
haters gna hate.

anyway, ontopic:
vid felt slow, lots of setup moments, lots of moments where the tori wasnt doing anything, lots of nothing happening with a few kicks and throws.
the yellow shapes where distracting, and will always be compared to macperfects vid because he did it first.

overall, it was ok, clips to music, lacked sync and the camera work could be better.
great camera angles can make up for lack of camera control.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-