Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hahah,dat facebook song... so, amazing video,nice camera job. But it can be different effects coz this yellow squares are bad and too dat sync. :P. btw good job.
My rating: 9,4/10
Nice song i like it
I hate the yellow stuff
To much black screens
Out of all 8/10
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
You tried to macperfect it.

Well, the song was okay (Knife party - Internet Friends?). Replays were great. I seriously did not like the long pause from 0:16 to 0:20. Other than that, you over-spammed the yellow polygons.

Ehhhh.... 6/10. Not sure what to say besides... Don't over-spam the same effect. Especially with a 1min+ video.
beware
the goblin
It seems like you ingore the critics you get.
Syncing is not a hard thing to do and you've been told to start syncing from the beginning of your editing yet you do nothing about it.
Only thing I really enjoyed watching was the replays, but you started putting coloured shapes infront of them(Without any special reason?)
Have you watched tutorials about editing? You should check out a few.
And I am not trying to be rude, it's just that you seem to get alot of comments saying things you do nothing about.
Just saying, but I think that with such a hard and common beat, sync doesn't become a big priority, you just have to make the video flow well and make it appealing.
But even then, nobody can tell him how to edit, it's not like the objective is to have people like your videos. Where's the fun in that?

The camera work was a bit better than before, it matched the pace. The lack of colour made it a bit boring, but having it coloured would have not matched the style of the video, so I don't want to smash that part too much.

Overall, it was okay, but I wouldn't come back to watch it honestly.
Last edited by pusga; Nov 1, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
oh yeah
This video is alright, but please ask before using my replays please. Some video makers might not like it that I have used a replay in another video, and I didn't even know about it.

But like the others said, the random yellow squares looked weird and you should get a much better sync. The cam was good.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
And I am not trying to be rude, it's just that you seem to get alot of comments saying things you do nothing about.

My thoughts exactly. You're improving at editing, but at a very slow pace. If you responded and took into consideration the criticism, you could go further.
You shouldn't pay much attention to the out of 10 ratings, that don't help much. "Good vid 8.425/10" doesn't tell you what you should improve on. You could get criticism from irc channels like #gata or just #toribash.
The colored masking got annoying and repetitive at times, and is very similar to macperfect's use of the effect.
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
Syncing is not a hard thing to do and you've been told to start syncing from the beginning of your editing yet you do nothing about it.
Only thing I really enjoyed watching was the replays, but you started putting coloured shapes infront of them(Without any special reason?)

i do try to sync but when i render the video its fine but when i upload it on youtube it sort of like goes forward or back... it happens to every video i upload... i do sync it in Vegas pro and then in after effects but when i upload it it idk why for a reason it goes back a bit and it isnt synced anymore... thats the problem ive been having with syncing even thou i am syncing it.
-----
Oh and also that black screen idk why it was black.. there was supposted to be a replay...
and its okay if anyone says its bad or im bad.. its true im not a goodvideo maker.. I am Learning... and hopefully will become better..
Last edited by Th3CrAzY; Nov 2, 2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
eh