Toribash
Lol what...? I am sorry to say this but I kind of like the fist one better... I don't know why it just seems more modern artist... I mean if ur not going for that then I like the second one.
Sorry but I still don't get what this is supposed to be ..
This all doens't have anything to do with your popurality ;)
Just make something more...easy to recognize
Still looks kinda good, though I've absolutly no idea what it is :'D
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
I never have understood this kind of art, but it seems cool to me.
The white lines seem kinda boring to me though, maybe you could do something interesting with them?
It's All About Expansion
Personally I prefer the first one.
If you add a background perhaps a faded red stripe or something I think that would improve it, but other than that it is pretty awesome
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
I never have understood this kind of art, but it seems cool to me.
The white lines seem kinda boring to me though, maybe you could do something interesting with them?

Well Im glad it appears interesting to you. It's funny actually, The lines were going to be red at first, like a clear-ish red. But I inverted it and de-saturated it and I kind of liked it more, maybe I should put the red stripe back and give it a second look.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
Well i like the first one a lot ... also the first one could be used as a ground texture

That's actually not a bad idea smurf. I'll look into that.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.