Toribash
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
you realize that you dont need to use twixtor anymore with the new beta update right?

meh, I just feel comfortable, for me its the same
well i do suggest trying out the built-in slow motion, it's a lot smoother and doesn't warp like twixtor

otherwise, i really do like this video
shmevin eats smegma
you realize that you dont need to use twixtor anymore with the new beta update right?

you can't really sync without twixtor ;~;

Last time I tried it, the slowmo slows down your keyframes too.
and it's ugly.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
Last time I tried it, the slowmo slows down your keyframes too.
and it's ugly.

Oh, so thanks for the cnc :c
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
you can't really sync without twixtor ;~;

yes you can

just record the same replay, once in regular speed and once in slow motion. you can switch between them really easy in vegas, not sure how easy it is in ae
shmevin eats smegma
yes you can

just record the same replay, once in regular speed and once in slow motion. you can switch between them really easy in vegas, not sure how easy it is in ae

you'd have to record it multiple times, a slow, fast, and normal version. even then you'd only get three speeds, you can't control the speed smoothly, even with cutting the replay a lot.

like this, but with twixtor instead of scale
0: 36 to 0:42 was glorious. Everything else was kind of the same, slow mo here and there and a tonshit of cookie cutter with cc. The small sfx were pretty good though.
oh yeah