Ranking
Original Post
[Vid]Toribash POW

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy this last proyect ive done in about a week ^^

-Data-
Game: Toribash
Song : Ookay - Pow

Replays were submitted By:
Manlypotato, chamara, hours, dscigs, jisse, gonza8625, sprytryne, 17april, isolations, rumbshan, aadame, toriito, taco901
pretty awesome video. although i do feel the ending was a little bit of a let down, i was really hoping for some amazing replay into a sudden stop but i guess the fading out works well too!
Awesome ! But how did u do it? what programs did you use?
If you used Atmosphere script, how did you compile the pictures?
I Cant Find The Old Me.... Or Can I?
The visuals were really good, but some parts didn't flow well with the song. It stops and starts too suddenly. I think that is the major flaw in this edit, the cc, shaders, and free cam were all fantastic. Good render settings too
Really liked this video.
Watched your first video, then this, your improvement is astounding.
I'm a huge fan of introductions, and the jisse bit was really cool, slow mo was perhaps slightly over-used, but the music was different - gave the video a bit of an edge.
Lovely stoof imo, keep it up
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Had lag at parts where it was slowed it was more towards the beginning when it happened. Syncing is nice. Color correction was decent but during one of the replays the sun effect in the background made it hard to see the tori whatsoever.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by Spuud View Post
pretty awesome video. although i do feel the ending was a little bit of a let down, i was really hoping for some amazing replay into a sudden stop but i guess the fading out works well too!

Thanks!, yup its true, I had to rest a little and didn't know how to fill the final

Originally Posted by fastboy10 View Post
Awesome ! But how did u do it? what programs did you use?
If you used Atmosphere script, how did you compile the pictures?

I use Adobe After Effects And Sony Vegas Pro 11, done it with those things and some plugins, then , no , I didn't use atmosphere, it's laggy for me :c. and what do you mean by compile?
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
The visuals were really good, but some parts didn't flow well with the song. It stops and starts too suddenly. I think that is the major flaw in this edit, the cc, shaders, and free cam were all fantastic. Good render settings too

Yea it's true, I had some bad parts with the sync, also the render settings are baker-like + some of your tips :3 thanks bro
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Really liked this video.
Watched your first video, then this, your improvement is astounding.
I'm a huge fan of introductions, and the jisse bit was really cool, slow mo was perhaps slightly over-used, but the music was different - gave the video a bit of an edge.
Lovely stoof imo, keep it up

Yea it's true, much people continue telling me that I keep self improving ^^, yes, the slomo was overused, I didn't get the difference between "style of the video" and "over used" so I failed there :S sorry, and yes, I liked that music, it sounds pretty nice and neeeded to try something with it ^^
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Had lag at parts where it was slowed it was more towards the beginning when it happened. Syncing is nice. Color correction was decent but during one of the replays the sun effect in the background made it hard to see the tori whatsoever.

Thanks , and true, sometimes I go out of context with the cc's I think the same

Thanks you all for the Cnc! I love it !
Interesting
im a big fan of super slowmo shots, shows off the tori a bit, which i think is a nice "tip of the hat" to the texturers, not enough of that going around.
but i do think it felt very inconsistent, caught me off guard a few times, and not in a good way.

sync was perfect in some places, really spot on, but completely missing in others, again, inconsistant.

but the overall look of it was decent, kept me interested.
Ive put it in the vid gallery with the other one of yours that was already there.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Interesting
im a big fan of super slowmo shots, shows off the tori a bit, which i think is a nice "tip of the hat" to the texturers, not enough of that going around.
but i do think it felt very inconsistent, caught me off guard a few times, and not in a good way.

sync was perfect in some places, really spot on, but completely missing in others, again, inconsistant.

but the overall look of it was decent, kept me interested.
Ive put it in the vid gallery with the other one of yours that was already there.

Perfect Cnc , also the sync had me a bit preocupated, I thought about that, I think it was very bad the sync at some parts u.u

It seems like its just a good video but not the best of mine, as a personal thought for myself, I'm gonna try something better later

And about the gallery thanks! thats amazing! I didn't know that ^^
Oh and for me, Idk, I think New Life is better than pow to put in the gallery
Last edited by LatinBlade; May 26, 2013 at 09:01 AM.