Toribash
Nice work keep the wips coming looking forward to the finish also what's up with the red arrow looking things pointing at the car?
i am the best in toribash
Wow that looks really interesting :O I may have to give that a try when I find the time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
Great, great and again GREAT!
The modeling looks really good, keep it going!

Thanks man! appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Nice work keep the wips coming looking forward to the finish also what's up with the red arrow looking things pointing at the car?

Red arrows is a directional light, just did it so it would look better in the view

Originally Posted by Xatlov View Post
Wow that looks really interesting :O I may have to give that a try when I find the time

Yeah 3d is great fun. I would recommend blender if you are going to try out 3d, its a free and very good program. Ofc you can download the Maya student version or 3ds max student version for free too. Hudini (did I spell that right?) is really great if you want to get into simulations, fire/water etc. Or at least so I have heard
Try to change the material settings,it looks kinda..blurry,However the progress is pretty good,fixing the reflection at the out skeleton of the car,it dosent look great in the back though..
Try to add an object,add a material to it and by reflecting it and lowering down till its semi-transplant you could get a window-looking object & ajdusting the sizes of the object in the window places,just suggesting.
There is already a window there, the blurry isn't caused by the materials but the camera depth of field. I understand that I need to tweak the material settings a little bit as well.

Try to add an object,add a material to it and by reflecting it and lowering down till its semi-transplant you could get a window-looking object & ajdusting the sizes of the object in the window places,just suggesting.

this part was a little insulting.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
There is already a window there, the blurry isn't caused by the materials but the camera depth of field. I understand that I need to tweak the material settings a little bit as well.

this part was a little insulting.

I didnt notice the window there,and it was a suggestion not a insulting