Toribash
Pretty nice tricking I like first 2 kicks and the spin. About the spin, it looked nice until you kinda changed pose and almost totally stopped spinning. Rest was pretty good, really enjoyed this frontflip thingy :P But one thing what I didn't really liked about this replay is tranisition to pose, this walking backwards looked pretty weird in my opinion, but still pretty good.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Thanks adam

Last and final version.
im such a zeto wannabe
Attached Files
P - Reflection Confession v3.rpl (302.9 KB, 46 views)
Last edited by Pwr; Dec 8, 2013 at 10:28 PM.
here's a semi-alright replay until i do Indifferential Conflict v2
-----
hi
Attached Files
P - Cloudlight.rpl (172.4 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Pwr; Dec 15, 2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-sigh- v3 coming soon.
Attached Files
P - Cloudlight v2.rpl (263.2 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Pwr; Dec 15, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
Toribash attatchments are glitching up, so oh well

Indefferential Conflict v2: Movement and flow was good, but your hits were kinda messy. Getting into the pose was really twitchy, though.

Cloudlight v2: I'm not sure, the fast style didn't fit in so well here. You were way too close to Uke imo, and it just looked messy and twitchy.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
o cool u didnt use my opener this time )))))))))))))))
you need to work on consistant flow, you've got a good movement and knowledge about the joints so what you need to do is press R alot to view if it flows well before you continue it

opener and first spin was nice, i didnt like how you stopped after the first spin to spin again
and when you did spin again you didn't even get alot of speed but rather just went for the split, which looked a bit boring i guess

i like the whole punch to ground decap thing, coulda worked more on making the pose transition smoother
'u'