Toribash
Hey irrita old bud! Why don't you have a multiplayer thread
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Awesome! Thank you.

Mrdevilman: I don't really see the point xD. I really want some cnc on my sp replays so it can benefit me in mp too.
Last edited by Irrita; Dec 19, 2013 at 03:42 AM.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
Awesome! Thank you.

Mrdevilman: I don't really see the point xD. I really want some cnc on my sp replays so it can benefit me in mp too.

Well, why not sp and pm at the same time! Haha jk
But actually, you can start it off with the spar that me and you performed. Damn, my punch was sexy...
-----
Umm by the way, your clan features a female clan universe...
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Dec 20, 2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
violent awakening could've been better

Opener and first kick were promising, but then there was a sequence of sloppy 1DM's. Pose was nice.
beware
the goblin
mrdevilman: Not quite sure what you mean by "female clan universe". I know it relates to tgs though.

Marrez: Thanks,
No mercy:

Damn son, that is sexay.

Awesome opener and first kick, greaat stuff.

The punch was alright, but you should try and get a nice ghost in the cluster of joints there. You can probably achieve this by lowering your arm a bit, contracting your wrist and turning it into a grabby hand to get the ghost then ungrab, and your hand will most likely be a good way inside the chest to get that beautiful boom. /o/

Should really work on your transitions a bit more, but the replay overall was wonderful.

*claps

Edit: I just noticed, that you kinda did what I already said, but you should probably utilize your legs and abs for that hit too, a lot of power comes from the legs.
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 27, 2013 at 05:12 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Awesome, thanks. I didn't know what I was doing during that punch :P. That grab and ungrab was the result of a lot of editing. Anyways, thanks.