Ranking
Bumpity bump
Made this guy, this one is for guys at ORMO, hope you guys barfout of disgust
Attached Files
#Gargon_Uke is bouncy.rpl (197.6 KB, 9 views)
h
A lot better than the last time I checked up on your replays, you are moing with a lot more flow than before i guess.
The opener was alright until about 340, I disliked that jump. It was really cool how you jmp up to kick but the fact the kick did not do much makes me a bit sad. Other than that the replay was well done, some kinks here and there to fix p but youre improving.
returningcncisfunandeasy,justclickmysig
Well. You had Nice Dm's and all, but it looked pretty sloppy. The opener was pretty twitchy and you strayed away from uke, which made it seem useless. The grab stopped the little momentum you had and the DM's were very, messy. Maybe try to develop the movements more, so the audience can actually tell what's going on. All in all, good replay. Keep up the good work!
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
Hello, my name is Gargon, and today, ill be showing you some of my replays.
Iīm quite of a new replay maker, not the best but also not the worst, atleast i hope so.I would like to see some CnC on these replays, thank you.

wow all of these were great replays but i like a longer student the best i love the flow punches etc great replay
Thanks yus and doubletoilets, CnC more pls .
I think i fell in love with split replays
Attached Files
#Gargon_Toxin .rpl (79.9 KB, 7 views)
h