Toribash
Original Post
Gargonīs Replays
Hello, my name is Gargon, and today, ill be showing you some of my replays.
Iīm quite of a new replay maker, not the best but also not the worst, atleast i hope so.I would like to see some CnC on these replays, thank you.
Attached Files
#Gargon_ A longer student.rpl (228.9 KB, 29 views)
#Gargon_Patience Kills.rpl (226.3 KB, 18 views)
#Gargon_Permission to kill.rpl (170.2 KB, 25 views)
h
A longer student - love the way you get to uke,also the double punch combo looks quite good,but than it gets wierd and messy. Ankles could have been better at the pose.
Patience Kills - meh opener,split looks good,but everything else not so much,and the pose is just awkward
Permission to kill - opener looks nice till you flew away on that hand. dm's are idk..messy.
try to work on your movement and kicks :)
In short, you need to work on your movement. Try to keep moving in one direction and pick up speed while doing so. The destruction was good.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Thank you irrita . i always enjoy CnC from amazing replay makers!
I made this baby (heh, puns).
Attached Files
#Gargon_ Newborn.rpl (253.4 KB, 8 views)
h
It's amazing. Your movement is a little twitchy though. For example, at around 163, you extended and then contracted your leg right away. That's all I have to say. Great replay.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Alright, the opener was awkward imo but would have worked if you picked up a bit more speed. The back kick would have been much much much better if you did not stall for that moment to align it, following through with speed would have made it much sexier. The punch was at an awkward position that did not even up flowing that well. And the punch grab (at least in my opinion) is a nono. You exert way too much force to grab with no immediate results. The following kick was okay, could have been stronger but no major complaints. The replay should have ended there, the backwards shuffle to split the glutes looked really strange and just was not necessary. You don't NEED to get all of the dismemberment's you can, just make sure it flows well (or meets your own expectations i guess). Try working on control over what is relaxed and what is held so it doesn't look like madness. Watch what hits you and when you ghost through your body. So far so good, just keep working at it .
Thanks for CnC irrita and Eal, mostly you Eal
Made this one, i do realize the opener is probably the worst thing in history, but try to bear with me.
Attached Files
#Gargon_Delete the Virus.rpl (140.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by duck; Feb 18, 2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
h